Watch this 30 second ad for Tim4Gov campaign
Watch this 30 second ad for Tim4Gov campaign:
Donate NOW so we can air it on social media & TV!
Many longtime friends were there. And I made many new friends as well. Together, we will save WA from 4 more years of Inslee.
If you’re committed to stopping Inslee, donate today: https://tim4gov.com/donate/
I’ll be doing Facebook Live @ 7pm tonight (Thurs, July 30). Lots to talk about and lots of Q&A. You do not have to be on Facebook to watch:
I’m the only candidate running against Inslee:
1) Who hasn’t made the rookie mistake of attacking the other candidates.
2) Who has a track record of running statewide campaigns (17 of them) and winning (11 of them) while under constant attack.
3) Who has already delivered conservative victories prior to running ($43 BILLION in tax savings).
4) Who has scored conservative victories while running.
5) Who has the dinosaur skin and laser-beam focus to beat Inslee in November.
6) Who has the strength to fix Washington’s broken system.
7) Who has the endurance, persistence, and resilience to drain the swamp in Olympia.
8) Whose plans for WA match what the people want and need: https://tim4gov.com/issues/
I need your help to repeal 8 years of Jay Inslee. I ask you to please:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com. As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.
You can mail checks to:
Governor Tim Eyman for WA State
PO Box 2107
Olympia, WA, 98507
Make sure to write your occupation & employer on the memo line – if retired, write “retired”
Online donations: Tim4Gov.com/Donate