Today, Fri, June 5, 9-11am, rally & hearing, OPEN SCHOOLS NOW LAWSUIT
On Facebook live this weekend and also in Pasco on Tuesday, I said that.
I’m saying it again today.
I’m going to keep saying it.
Because it’s true.
Inslee categorized his big money donors and his elite backers as essential and everyone else non-essential — and it is wreaking havoc and getting worse with each passing day.
Real people who Inslee calls non-essential are dying. Real people who Inslee deems unimportant are suffering.
And these real people are begging … literally begging … him to get off … to open Washington like other states have already done … so these struggling people can pick up the pieces of their broken lives and at least try to survive. And Inslee’s response to them is to call them heartless and selfish.
And he sends in SWAT teams, liquor control, and L&I to impose crushing fines and the AG to prosecute.
Yesterday I was asked by KING 5 if I stand by my comments and KOMO 4 asked if I would apologize. I went on Facebook live to answer them (because I knew they’d never air my response).
You can watch it here:
Here’s my answer: “Nothing disgusts me more than when government officials abuse their power and cost people their lives. Jay Inslee has inflicted devastation on millions of people he deemed non-essential. I hear from them every day. The suicides, drug overdoses, and delayed medical procedures of people Inslee calls non-essential will grow exponentially until the media starts reporting on them. People are dying. People are suffering. People are crying out for help and Inslee calls them heartless. George Floyd was killed and were there not a camera to record it, then his passing would gone unnoticed. I refuse to let Jay Inslee get away with inflicting this much pain and suffering upon so many people without the same justified outrage that we all feel for George Floyd.”
I said it.
I said it because it’s true.
And I’m going to keep saying it until Inslee stops hurting people.
And I’m going to keep saying it until the media is as outraged for what Inslee is doing as they are for what I’m saying.
UPDATE: As expected, the media didn’t include my answer in their story (but they did include my original comments): https://vimeo.com/425919723
UPDATE: We just learned Inslee gave OVER A BILLION DOLLARS to Nigerian princes — much more than reported.
OPEN SCHOOLS NOW LAWSUIT — HEARING AND RALLY. Tomorrow, Fri, June 5, 9-11am, 351 NW North St, Chehalis, Lewis County Superior Court (courtroom 1). Everyone is encouraged to attend — we want moms, dads, and kids from all across Washington to be there — the media needs to hear your stories!
Join me and my team as we stand in solidarity with 3 courageous single moms as they fight Jay Inslee and defend the right of their children — and your children — to be taught by a teacher in a school … NOW!
Kirsten Robbins and her sons Donald & Warren
Katie Simper and her grandson Austin
Julie Anderson and her son Eric.
Hope to see you there. Watch this super-short video about it:
Tonight is a debate among some of the candidates who are running for Governor (Fri, May 29, 6:30-8:30pm, to watch online, go here to sign up: https://www.eventbrite.com/signin/?referrer=%2Fx%2Frepublican-gubernatorial-debate-tickets-93148679207).
I’m really looking forward to it.
Since Inslee’s lockdown began, I’ve traveled all across our beautiful state (w/ expired tabs of course — civil disobedience until we get our $30 tabs).
For months, I’ve fought side-by-side with citizens who are courageously standing up for their rights:
* in Seattle, with heroes defending Initiative 976 ($30 tabs)
* in Edmonds, Bellingham, and Bellevue, with heroes fighting anti-2nd Amendment ordinances
* in Seattle, with heroes fighting Kshama Sawant’s head tax
* in Forks with heroes fighting to save their small businesses
* in Oak Harbor with heroes protesting Inslee’s lockdown
* in Olympia, with heroes trying to stop Inslee from releasing violent criminals
* in Richland, Spokane, & Seattle, with heroes fighting Inslee’s idiotic ban on fishing and hunting.
* in Tacoma, with heroes suing Jay Inslee in federal court (EVERYONE IS ESSENTIAL)
* in Pierce County with heroes fighting to get the Pierce County Council to defend our $30 tabs.
* in Lewis County with heroic single moms and their young boys suing Jay Inslee because his school lockdown is violating the state Constitution’s paramount duty to educate kids (OPEN SCHOOLS NOW).
* outside the Governor’s mansion with heroes chanting “open Washington now” while I filed for Governor.
* in Vancouver and Yakima with heroes protesting Inslee’s lockdown.
* at state supreme court, with fitness gym owners suing Jay Inslee (OPEN BUSINESSES NOW).
* in Olympia (repeatedly) with thousands of heroic people protesting Inslee’s lockdown
* in Wenatchee, with heroic citizens like Ben Holten who beat Jay Inslee (#LetUsFish)
If you want help me keep fighting all across our state, donate here: Tim4Gov.com
Candidates normally just give speeches and make promises.
My team and I decided to show you what I believe in and what I’ll fight for.
It’s what we’ve been doing together for 22 years.
It’s what I’ll do as Governor.
And I’m not just running for Governor, I’m running to fix a broken system.
I’m the only candidate challenging Jay Inslee:
* who has already delivered proven results to the people of Washington.
* who has run 17 statewide campaigns (and I’ve got the battle scars to prove it)
* who has scored 11 statewide campaign victories
* who has already provided meaningful tax relief to the people — thousands of dollars for most — $43 billion total.
* who hasn’t made the rookie mistake of attacking the other candidates.
* who is battle tested and fully vetted.
* who has already shown the persistence, perseverance, and resilience it takes to win in November.
* who has the dinosaur skin and focus and discipline to win in November.
There are only 3 days left for us to beat Jay Inslee.
Today (Friday), Saturday, and Sunday are the last 3 days of the month and so they are the last 3 days for you to donate to my campaign to save Washington from 4 more years of Jay Inslee. To run the kind of aggressive campaign it’s gonna take to beat Jay Inslee in November (TV, radio, direct mail, social media), I need to hit our high fundraising goals in the next 3 days. Our advertisements are gonna be tough and highlight Inslee’s many betrayals.
The media is never going to tell our story — we have to present it directly — and that takes money.
If you’re ready to kick Inslee to the curb, I’m asking you to:
- Please send in your most generous donation to support my campaign for Governor Tim4Gov.com As I’ve proven to you already, I will put every ounce of energy I have fighting for you. And your contributions are the fuel that keeps this campaign in overdrive.
- Reach out to people you know who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to kick in $30 (or more). You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
- Follow my campaign on Facebook here.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.
You can mail checks to:
Governor Tim Eyman for WA State
PO Box 2107
Olympia, WA, 98507
Make sure to write your occupation & employer on the memo line – if retired, write “retired”
Online donations: Tim4Gov.com/Donate