ANTI-INSLEE RALLY, Thurs, 5:30-7pm, Olympia. Location Change: We’re Now Meeting On Steps Of Capitol
ANTI-INSLEE RALLY: Thurs, May 14, 5:30pm-7pm, Olympia.
LOCATION CHANGE: We’re now meeting on the north steps of the Capitol. Huge protest against Inslee’s lockdown. You’re not gonna wanna miss this one! Surprise announcement.
Not enough folks knew where the Governor’s mansion was so we’re now meeting on the north steps of the Capitol building starting at 5:30pm — again, NOT meeting outside Governor’s mansion, instead meeting on north side of the Capitol building:
It’s amazing when those stairs are packed with people:
And sometimes all you need is a bull horn:
A lot of people are asking me: do our anti-Inslee protests make a difference?
My answer: YES!!!
First of all, when the people are angry and frustrated, they must be given a peaceful outlet for those very real, justified, raw emotions. People’s lives, livelihoods, and liberty are under assault by Governor Inslee. He’s torn apart the social fabric with his turn-in-your-neighbors list. A peaceful protest is definitely preferable to the other option.
Second of all, in recent weeks when the people defied Inslee’s lockdown by showing up in person, good things happened:
* OLYMPIA: After Inslee released 1100 criminals from jail (insane) and it looked like 11,000 more might be, we showed up on the steps of the state supreme court.
Thanks to Tonya Fenton, Tricia Woods, and Fred Binschus’ defying Inslee’s lockdown order and telling their story, 5 justices on the supreme court voted to keep those 11,000 prisoners locked up: https://tim4gov.com/2020/04/23/meet-the-3-people-who-defied-inslees-stay-at-home-order-today-and-saved-countless-lives/
* EDMONDS: a bunch of us showed up at their city council meeting and spoke out loud-and-proud against the mayor making it illegal to own or possess a firearm during an emergency. Because of our vocal, in-person opposition, the mayor reversed himself 3 days later. https://tim4gov.com/2020/03/25/critical-update-30-tabs-attacks-on-1a-2a-rights-in-bham-edmonds-inslees-lockdown/
* #LetUsFish: massive Sunday rally at Seattle’s Gas Works park against Inslee’s absurd only-state-in-the-nation prohibition on fishing. The following day, Inslee announced he was relaxing fishing restrictions. https://tim4gov.com/2020/04/27/report-on-yesterdays-anti-inslee-protest-today-jay-buckled-from-the-public-embarrassment-so-lets-do-more-of-it/
I’m filing my candidacy for Governor this week. SO I URGE YOU TO:
- Join me/us this Thurs, May 14, 5:30-7pm for our huge anti-Inslee rally. LOCATION CHANGE: we are now meeting on the steps of the Capitol building.
- Tim4Gov.com – go here and donate right now. I really need your help.
- SueInslee.com– I shouldn’t be asking folks to give to anything other than my campaign for Governor, but Jay Inslee’s ESSENTIAL versus NON-ESSENTIAL crap is just too important.
- Please contact people who can’t stand the idea of 4 more years of Jay Inslee. Ask them to donate too. You are my ambassadors, you are my emissaries. We’re building an extraordinary team and we need everyone’s help to make sure this campaign a success.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.
You can mail checks to:
Governor Tim Eyman for WA State
PO Box 2107
Olympia, WA, 98507
Make sure to write your occupation & employer on the memo line – if retired, write “retired”
Online donations: Tim4Gov.com/Donate