I’m giving a very important speech and making a very big announcement about my run for Governor. Be there!
Have you see this? What do you think of it?
Please join me this Wed, Feb 12, 5-6pm, @ McCormick Air Center, 3210 W Washington Ave (located at Yakima Air Terminal @ McAllister Field). It’s gonna be great.
I was born and raised in Yakima.
So I’m traveling back to my hometown to join friends and family and supporters to make a big announcement about my race for Governor. I’m really excited about it. The timing couldn’t be better.
There’s a perfect storm coming together this year:
* History shows 3rd term governors are rare — after 8 years, voters just get tired of ’em.
* Polls show Inslee is deeply unpopular for many reasons, including his failed run for President, his 29 tax hikes (more on that below), his numerous public policy failures, and his teamwork with Bob Ferguson to take away our 1A and 2A rights (free speech, faith, right of law-abiding citizens to protect themselves).
* Because of Bob Ferguson’s sabotage, a Jay-Inslee-appointed judge said voters were “confused” and put our $30 Tabs Initiative on hold. Inslee refuses to implement I-976. He knows we’re getting ripped off and he doesn’t care. That means everyone — millions of voters — will continue to pay dishonest, sky-high vehicle tabs from now through November and as long as he’s the Governor.
* We all thought last year’s Legislature went nuts, but it’s even nuttier now. A backlash is brewing.
* In 2012, candidate Inslee repeatedly promised to veto any tax increase. As Governor, he’s raised taxes 29 times costing us $50.3B and yet he’s still pushing for carbon taxes, income taxes, and pay-per-mile taxes.
* Polls show I’m Inslee’s leading challenger likely due to my confrontations with the Governor over $30 Tabs:
But as you’ll learn from my big speech on Wednesday, my campaign for Governor isn’t just about $30 tabs. It’s about so much more. Please do your best to join me (again, it’s Wed, 5-6pm, McAllister Air Center, 3210 W Washington Ave (located at Yakima Air Terminal @ McAllister Field).
Please do 2 things right now:
1) If you appreciate my efforts defending our $30 Tabs Initiative, please donate $30 to my run for Governor (go here and do it right now: Tim4Gov.com/donate). I guarantee that you donating $30 today will drive Bob Ferguson absolutely nuts.
2) Forward/share today’s update and this “one page” about my race for Governor: https://tim4gov.com/wp-
Isn’t it worth $30 to drive Bob Ferguson crazy? If you agree, then donate $30 today (Tim4Gov.com/donate) and convince others to do the same.
I make you this promise: support me in this effort and I’ll give you a race for Governor like you’ve never seen before.
I love you all.
P.S. Support my efforts to defend I-976 by donating $30 today: Tim4Gov.com/donate. And please forward this update and this “one page” to your family, friends, and co-workers (https://tim4gov.com/wp-
You can mail checks to:
Governor Tim Eyman for WA State
PO Box 2107
Olympia, WA, 98507
Make sure to write your occupation & employer on the memo line – if retired, write “retired”
Online donations: Tim4Gov.com/Donate